Bill's Cruise Through Life

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Harley Cruise

My life is pretty much crazy most of the time. Here it is 11:55pm and I just got home form work. I have to be back in at 6:30am. I work hard and I play hard. I have a Harley Road King Custom that I love to ride. I am planning on going to the HOG Ralley in Chattanooga, TN in August if I can find some one to ride with me. You know the riding is going to be great. And the bands are unbelievable. It is going to be one rocking time. Bands include Trick Pony, SteppenWolf, Sister Hazel, Shelly Fairchild, Cowboy Mouth, Jason D. Williams, Mustang Sally, The Rounders, Collins Brothers Band, and No Axident. Ride all day Rock alnight. What a time this is going to be.

If there is anyone out there looking to ride with some one to this ralley please leave me your email. It promises to be a great time. I have been to several HOG ralleys in the past and I have always had a blast.From the rides thru the mountains to the wonderful Rock and Roll.

The amazing thing about HOG ralleys is that everyone there is instantly a friend. HOG or Harley Owner's Group really is like an extended family. I have meet people several different states and I stay in touch with most of them. I have called ahead to a HOG group in Nashville to see if I could hook up with them to go to the National Ralley in Atlanta. I spent the whole weekend with those guys and I still talk to them today. Some of the nicest people in the world ride Harleys.

Ya'll have a wonderful day and remember to keep the shiney side up.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Kitty said...

William, I will be in Chattanooga for the Rally, but we will all be driving up from Tony's neck of the woods, so no way we could meet up on your way in from IN -- still, we would be happy to 'hook-up' with you once we all roll in to Chat-Town (my 'ole hometown), if you're interested.

I'm really looking forward to the Rally being in Chattanooga this year!

We're also heading down for Biketoberfest, too - are you going?

We can discuss details, off-the-blog, if you want ...

And, welcome to the world of Blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home